Friday, April 6, 2012

Starbucks, Vintage, & Flowers

I met with Holly, of Hollywood Designs, yesterday morning at Starbucks (feeding the addiction!) to discuss a shoot idea she had.  She thought because it had a vintage feel that it would be right up my alley, and of course she was correct!  After talking about locations, makeup, the gorgeous model and the outfit (vintage Christian Dior red two piece suit!) I am beyond excited to shoot on Saturday.  Holly borrowed a massive vintage steamer trunk as well as a large suitcase (part of which is pictured below.)  We spent about 2 1/2 hours just going over ideas and I can't wait to see how they turn out.  I won't give away too much of what we're doing, I'll just let the pictures from the shoot speak for themselves.  

A bit off topic, but the tulips Marshall and I planted are finally starting to open.  They'll be red with little white tips (I'm hoping I'll still be here in RI when they finally open all the way).  Our wildflower seeds we sprinkled around are also finally turning into cute little leafy shoots in our garden.  

Be on the lookout for new images here and on facebook.  I'll be shooting with another new model this afternoon as well!  

No comments:

Post a Comment