Sunday, September 2, 2012

"New" old picture and a wedding


Okay, I know, I know.  This is a picture from a shoot I already posted, but this shot is "new" so I figured I'd post it along with a small update.  In about 45 minutes I'll be heading to south about 2 hours to photograph the Preston-Saddler wedding at Herrington on the Bay.  Now, I'm crossing my fingers for good weather not only for their sake, but I kinda have to admit, it's for my sake too.  Looking online I saw SOOO many nice spots outside to take photos with not only the bride and groom, but the whole bridal party as well.  A dock, beach, sail boats... I mean, come on, what's not to like about that set up!  They are supposed to be getting married outside near the water and I'm praying that it doesn't rain so their plans still work out.  So everyone, cross your fingers, do anti-rain dances with your underwear on your head... anything to make the rain hold off!

I have my clear bubble umbrellas packed just in case of light rain (obviously in a downpour we won't be frolicking outside), fingers and toes crossed, and car packed up.  I'm ready wedding, lets do this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment