Monday, June 17, 2013

Honeymoon in France: Part I- Paris


I decided, because I have so many photos from our honeymoon, that I am going to go through each day and make a post of photos from the places we traveled that day.  I have a ton, so I'm going to narrow it down (or at least try to do so!)  

We had such an amazing time.  We ate fantastic food, drank the tastiest wines and met some pretty awesome people along the way.  Here is just a glimpse of our first day/night in Paris.  We were only there for the night before we headed to the Champagne region, though we did come back at the end of our trip for a longer period of time, those photos will be posted later.

Walking through the underground walkway to the Arc de Triomphe
So many pretty door knockers on the buildings as you wander around
The husband relaxing before being checked into our room 
Pardon the blurriness of these next few photos, we were on a bus night tour and the way we were moving I'm shocked I got any photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment